General Terms and Conditions
Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds.
We encourage you to shop mindfully and wisely before purchasing. If you are not sure you’ll like what you buy, and you’re worried about making the purchase, take some time to explore the website, blog, and social media pages. If you like what Marley offers for free, chances are you’ll be happy with your purchase.
While we hope you love your purchase, we understand you may not. We stand by our no refunds policy, even if you dispute the charge as fraudulent or unrecognized. In the event that this happens, we are hit with a dispute fee and do submit evidence of downloads, our policy, and more. We then block your email and IP address from future purchases. Shop mindfully and be nice!
Pricing And Product/Service Availability Policy
We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at anytime, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.
All sessions are considered extremely private and personal, thus, everything is kept completely confidential. Your information will never be shared with a third party for any reason.
All sessions and services scheduled must be fulfilled within the given timeframe, extending no more than one month past the agreed upon completion period. Marley will make a good faith effort to accommodate scheduling changes, however, once the agreed upon completion time has exceeded beyond one month, no attempts at rescheduling will be made and service period will be terminated with no refunds. All appointment change requests require a 24 hour notice, otherwise, the session and payment will be forfeited. All appointments will start promptly on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your session, it is considered a no call, no show, and your session will be canceled and payment forfeited.
Policies and Disclaimers
You agree to these by using this website, my social media channels, following my advice in any way, or by making any purchase of my products, services, subscriptions, or offerings.
The services and products provided by Marley Jamason should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, do not use the impressions given to you via a service and product provided by Marley Jamason to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, then we ask that you to seek out a licensed medical professional for proper consultation and care. The information provided by Marley Jamason is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a service or product with Marley Jamason, you agree, as with any information you receive from any source, you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
By booking a service or product with Marley Jamason, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in the service or product and have requested the service or product on your own free will;
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand your service or product with Marley Jamason and cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, financial or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
4) understand that products and services offered by Marley Jamason cannot guarantee a successful outcome and cannot substitute legal or financial advice
5) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counseling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
6) understand that there may be some things in your appointment, session, product or correspondence with Marley Jamason that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
7) by participating in the service or product with Marley Jamason, you are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
8) do on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Marley Jamason, including their employees, employers, and any other person associated with Marley Jamason, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a service or product offered by Marley Jamason. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Marley Jamason, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or consult resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Marley Jamason;
9) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Marley Jamason or any person associated with Marley Jamason as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Marley Jamason and all persons associated with Marley Jamason from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
10) understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
11) agree that Marley Jamason can use portions of any feedback sent after the service or product is rendered as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
12) agree that Marley Jamason can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love.
13) agree to receive occasional future emails from Marley Jamason in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
14) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
15) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a session, service, or purchase a product by Marley Jamason represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Marley Jamason.
16) You cannot copy, sell, reproduce, take, own or reproduce any content of this website in any way without our consent, otherwise, it is considered theft and will take legal action.
17) We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time.
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a service or product with Marley Jamason and waive any legal action against Marley Jamason for the information provided in the session or consult. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service or product with a Marley Jamason.
Specific Terms of Agreement for Magic Manifest 2018
Magic Manifest 2018 is to be defined as "Program." Marley Jamason may be referred to as "Coach" and you, the participant purchasing this program and agreeing to these terms may be referred to as "Client".
The structure of Magic Manifest 2018 ("Program") is as follows:
- Duration: January 1, 2018 - March 23, 2018
- 12 weekly teaching videos recorded by Marley Jamason
- 12 weekly guest teaching videos
- 12 weekly meditation videos recorded by Marley Jamason
- Private Facebook Community
- This program is structured to occur largely via the private Facebook group
Early Bird Bonuses, if purchased by November 27, 2018:
- 3 Oracle Card Readings
- 15 minutes of Reiki
Early Bird bonuses will be completed via virtual correspondence (email) and must be used by March 31, 2018. It is Client's responsibility to schedule these sessions with Marley. If sessions are not used by March 31, 2018, Client forfeits these sessions.
Marley's requests for Client’s participation in the Program:
Full participation in the program will maximize your results. Coaches expect the client to attend all calls or watch all videos, share their progress in the Facebook group, and take action on teachings.
Client will take adequate measures to care for Client’s well-being, including getting enough sleep, exercise, and adequate nutrition.
Please be on time to all individual appointments. If you will be late, notify Marley in advance. If you will miss an appointment, notify Marley at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments missed without 24 hours notice will only be rescheduled at Marley's sole discretion.
Client can expect a “safe space” when working with Marley Jamason. Both in-person and online sessions will be free of abuse (as defined by law) of any kind. If either the Marley or Client feel unsafe or attacked in a session, the party has the right to immediately end the session. With this in consideration, Marley will act as a mirror for Client and will occasionally ask uncomfortable or triggering questions. Response to these prompts is at the discretion of Client.
Marley commits to conducting business with the highest integrity and expects the same of Client. Neither the Coach nor the Client will knowingly deceive, or slander the other.
Client is fully responsible for their success throughout the Program. Marley Jamason will guide Client to create clear, actionable, and achievable goals for the Program, but will not guarantee any specific outcomes, including, but not limited to, increase income or improved health of any kind.
Marley Jamason reserves the right to publicly acknowledge Client as a member of the Program.
Coach reserves the right to terminate the Client’s participation in the program at any time, including if Client does not behave respectfully.
Communication with Marley Jamason and guest teachers will be limited to the private Facebook community. Excepting for necessary communication to fulfill administrative tasks and Early Bird Bonuses, Marley Jamason will not respond to questions and comments privately, including but not limited to: Facebook Messenger, Email, Voxer, text, phone call, etc.
If you wish to have a more in-depth session and discussion with Marley Jamason, you are welcome to sign up for private sessions with Marley Jamason.
This Program is 12 weeks long, beginning on January 1, 2018 and ends March 23, 2018 (“Term”). Client understands that a relationship with the Parties does not exist after the conclusion of the Program. If the Parties desire to continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
Early bird bonuses may be used any time between date of purchase and March 31, 2018.
You accept our Terms by:
(a) continuing to use our Services
(b) paying for our Services; or
(c) written confirmation that you accept, including by email.
Coaches are committed to providing all clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By signing below, Client agrees that the Coaches may, at their sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and limit, suspend or terminate Client’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client becomes disruptive or upon violation of the terms. If Client decides to terminate this Agreement, the full payment is accelerated to the termination date, meaning that the remaining cost of the Program is due upon termination and no refunds will be issued.
Early Bird Pricing: If purchased by November 27, 2017
Three monthly installments of $44.00. First payment due immediately, and the next two payments will be due on the same date of the following two months.
One payment of $122.00. Due immediately.
Payment may be paid through PayPal, unless otherwise specified by Marley Jamason. No refunds of payments will be given. Late payments will result in temporary disruption or full termination of the Program.
From November 27, 2017 - December 15, 2017: The price will be three monthly installments of $55.00 or one payment of $150.00.
Beginning December 16, 2017:
Three monthly installments of $65.00. First payment due immediately, and the next two payments will be due on the same date of the following two months.
One-time payment of $175.00
Client is responsible for full payment of fees for the entire Program, regardless of whether Client completes the Program. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued.
All Program content is designed to be released via the private Facebook community. Making the content and videos available on other platforms will be at Marley Jamason's sole discretion.
Early Bird Bonuses:
Oracle Card Readings will be performed via email and will be arranged via email correspondence. Reiki will be provided virtually and will be arranged via email correspondence.
This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. All Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any information learned by either party during discussions, or otherwise, throughout the Term of this Program (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. Both Parties shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by it in safeguarding its own confidential information. The obligation of the Parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either Party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of the date of purchase shall survive the
termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
7. COMPELLED DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, in the event that Client is required by law to disclose any of the Confidential Information, Client will (i) provide Coaches with prompt notice of such requirement prior to the disclosure, and (ii) give Coaches all available information and assistance to enable Coaches to take the measures appropriate to protect the Confidential Information from disclosure.
8. NON-DISCLOSURE OF COACH MATERIALS.
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s work with the Coaches is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Coaches. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited. Coaches’ program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client's individual use only and are granted as a single user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Coaches’ intellectual property for Client's business purposes. All intellectual property, including
Coaches’ copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Coaches. No license to sell or distribute Coaches’ materials is granted or implied. Further, by signing below, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, Coaches will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
Client shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statement in public or private regarding Coaches, its employees, or agents. Coaches shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statements in public or private regarding Client and its relationship with Coaches.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Coaches, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, agents, employees, and other independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of, or relating to, Client’s participation or action(s) under this Agreement. Client agrees to defend against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits, and/or judgments arising out of, or relating to, the Client’s participation under this Agreement, unless expressly stated otherwise by Coaches, in writing.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
Any dispute that arises between Coaches and Client will first be addressed in a personal phone conversation between the Parties (Coach and Client). Marley Jamason's general terms of service (as listed above and on her website) applies.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; AMENDMENT; HEADINGS.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to its relationship, and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. Neither course of performance, nor course of dealing, nor usage of trade, shall be used to qualify, explain, supplement or otherwise modify any of the provisions of this Agreement. No amendment of, or any consent with respect to, any provision of this Agreement shall bind either party unless set forth in a writing, specifying such waiver, consent, or amendment, signed by both parties. The headings of Sections in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
This Agreement is deemed signed and accepted by Client and Client’s electronic
click to accept the terms of this Agreement and Client’s purchase of the Program.
Should any provision of this Agreement be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
The waiver or failure of Coaches to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.
This Agreement may not be assigned by either Party without express written consent of the other Party.
17. FORCE MAJEURE.
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
18. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Coaches may revise these terms and will always post any updated or more recent versions on Coaches’ website. By continuing to use or access the Program after any revisions come into effect, Client agrees to be bound by the revisions.
19. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY; NO GUARANTEES.
Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Program. Coaches will help and guide Client; however, participation is the one vital element to the Program’s success that relies solely on Client. Coaches makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance and health. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. By signing below, Client acknowledges that there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach its goals as a result of participation in the Program and Coaches’ comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. Coaches makes no guarantee other than that the Services offered in this Program shall be provided to Client in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Last updated November 19, 2017.